No matter who you are, weekends are precious. Whether your plans have crumbled at the last minute, the weather has changed you exciting day out or if you simply can’t decide what you want to do, I have pulled together a little list of ideas to ensure you’re never bored again!
1. Bake – whether they’re Instagram-worthy cupcakes, or simply a batch of healthy meals to freeze in preparation for the following week.
2. Go for a long walk – embrace where you live and discover places you haven’t been before.
3. Pack your favourite foods and go for a picnic – a local park or field will so nicely
4. Have a BBQ – dust off the BBQ or buy a disposable
5. Visit the beach – lucky enough to live by the coast? Make the most of it!
6. Go somewhere new – perhaps a town or city you haven’t visited before
7. Food – go for brunch, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner
8. DIY – that new picture you still haven’t gotten ’round to putting up!
9. Have a coffee with a friend
10. Try yoga at home – Youtube a workout!
11. Pamper yourself – hair mask, face mask, mani, pedi, tan etc.
12. Bike ride – hire one for a small fee or raid the shed at the end of the garden!
13. Go shopping – treat yourself to that pair of shoes you have been lusting over
14. Go for a swim – local pool / sports centre / spa
15. Book a treatment at a spa or salom
16. Visit the zoo – a personal favourite of mine
17. Visit some friends you haven’t seen for a while
18. Start a blog about something you’re passionate about
19. Read a good book
20. Buy a magazine and catch up on gossip
21. Rearrange furniture in your house
22. Have a wardrobe clear-out, and donate clothes to charity
23. Visit a local park
24. Go to a car boot sale – buying or selling, there are bargains to be found!
25. Have a movie marathon / Netflix session
26. Go to the cinema – a date or a chic flick with the girls
27. Visit a museum – embrace a little culture!
28. Play a board game
29. Try some photography
20. Go for a drink or two – pub, cocktail bar or a glass of wine with a few friends
What else do you like to do at the weekend when you’re bored and don’t know what to do?